4000 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Florida 33021
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Sales Training Coordinator in Hollywood, FL! Interested candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at email@example.com and call 952-303-8107.
- The job purpose and scope of the Sales Training Coordinator, is to direct and coordinate the processes and organization of various sales training/education activities throughout the CALA (Canada and Latin America) region.
- This role will reside at the CALA Structural Heart (i.e. cardiovascular medical devices) headquarters in Hollywood, FL and will be expected to work closely with the CALA Marketing Leadership, Country Management Team, Country Marketing Teams, CALA Sales Teams, and CALA certified trainers.
- This role is considered critical to ensuring that our sales training activities are executed effectively throughout the region.
- Become subject matter expert for CALA sales and marketing teams with regards to training progress in the cardiovascular medical device portfolio.
- Lead all efforts in the adoption, maintenance, and execution of our CALA training program for both our direct and distributor sales forces.
- Ensure alignment with the Global Education Training Team (Brussels) with regards to training updates, training content upkeep and download, and sales training collateral in the cardiovascular medical device portfolio.
- Closely work with Country Managers & National Sales Managers to ensure that all CALA sales representatives are receiving adequate support with regards to sales training access and up-to-date content related to this training.
- Manage precise documentation of all CALA sales activities, ensuring that documents are kept current and auditable.
- Liaise with certified translator to ensure that all training programs and activities are appropriately translated for future dissemination to sales force.
- B.S./B.A. or equivalent in a business-related field, marketing or communication.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required.
- 3-5 years marketing experience preferred.
- Experience working cross-functionally.
- Experience in organizing sales training programs.
- Must be process oriented and very organized.
- Passionate about working in the medical device, i.e. high technology, sector.
- Interest in cardiovascular medical device space.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead and work in a group environment, including interaction with Senior / Executive level leadership.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible and adjust to changing market conditions.
- Proven organizational skills
- Use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Use of media and design files preferred.
- Ability to think creatively to improve processes.
Voca: The Spirit of Work