Tissue Valve Specialist I
177 East County Rd B Saint Paul, MN 55117
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Tissue Valve Specialist I professionals in Saint Paul, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Chad Miller at email@example.com and call him at 952.303.8107. Thanks!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Duties: Candidates will be responsible for assembling heart valves in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures. Candidataes will Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measuring equipment, microscopes and test fixtures. Valve Specialists are responsible for ensuring the tissue, stent, and all compliant valve materials used in Tendyne’s end product, successfully meet all planning based on design, testing, verification, validation for new and existing products, and support of team members.
- Years Experience: 0-2 years
- Ability to work with very small detail work
- Use of microscope
- Prior clean room experience.
- Sewing experience.
- Education: HS Diploma or GED required. Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- 5:00am - 1:30 pm
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work