EPIC - Ambulatory - Systems Analyst
3050 Superior Dr NW Rochester, MN 55905
Our #1 direct healthcare client is seeking FOUR (4) experienced Certified EpicCare Ambulatory Analysts located in Rochester, MN to assist in the build of simple and complex questionnaires. The preferred candidate would have experience building complex questionnaires with MyChart and associated smartforms and flowsheets.
After reviewing the job description below, if you are interested email a copy of your most revised resume to: email@example.com. Once your resume is received Cindy McCool, SR. Recruiter will contact you right away. ***Do not delay because our client fills all their Epic related jobs “very” quickly”***
- Assists with and participates in leadership, coordination and management of activities required to operate, direct or advise a department or equivalent organizational structure.
- Coordinates project, division and/or department budgets and provides appropriate financial reports and metrics for making department decisions. Independently manages multiple large-scale IT internal business projects or single department-scale projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Must have broad knowledge of IT systems and interrelated technical processes in order to make necessary decisions regarding hardware, software or technology agreements.
- May serve as subject matter expert for requirements gathering for industry proposals on behalf of the Clinic.
- Routinely interfaces with department committees and executive leadership and provides IT performance reports with strategic recommendations.
- May serve as liaison for industry partnerships or as a representative for the Clinic IT in national industry events.
- Ensures communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Leads or contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Demonstrates effective group facilitation, team building and conflict resolution skills.
Develops proposals and business plans that ensure quality IT solutions and delivery.
Minimum Education and/or Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree with 5 years technology or business administration experience. A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Management or related field preferred
Additional Experience and/or Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, organization, problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated history of continuing education in personnel and administrative processes.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, business process, continuous improvement and organizational development.
- We are looking for experienced certified EpicCare Ambulatory analysts to assist in the build of simple and complex questionnaires.
- The preferred candidate would have experience building complex questionnaires with MyChart and associated smartforms and flowsheets.
Voca: The Spirit of Work