Systems Analyst III
N74 W12501 Leatherwood Ct, Woodland Prime 400 Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Systems Analyst III in Menomonee Falls, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Ashley Felten at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 952.303.8116. Thanks!
- This is a Lab Information Systems (LIS) position responsible for the build and maintenance of the LIS.
- This position, with minimal supervision, uses defined methodologies in a team environment to perform system life cycle tasks for assigned systems or applications and supporting infrastructure.
- These tasks include planning, system analysis, design, application building, integration, testing, maintenance, support and the completion of assigned project work.
- May lead small projects or initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Experience using any lab system such as Epic Beaker, Cerner CoPath, Sunquest etc as Lab Information Analysts (LIS).
• Experience with any Blood Bank system such as HCLL.
Knowledge and experience with:
1) lab instruments and application interfaces (HL7 knowledge)
2) Middleware such as Data Innovations
3) Experience with RALS is preferred
• Minimum of two years of related work experience.
• Laboratory information systems experience is preferred. MedTech background preferred.
• Knowledge of computing principles normally acquired through a bachelor’s degree or related work
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Highly motivated and ability to operate under limited supervision
• Ability to prioritize and execute in high-pressure situations
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal
Voca: The Spirit of Work