W180 N8085 Town Hall Road, Community Memorial Hospital Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Surgical Technician professionals in Menomonee, WI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Creates and maintains the sterile field used during surgical procedures; observes for events that may contaminate the sterile field and then initiates corrective action. Utilizes surgeons preference lists to provide instruments supplies and equipment for surgical and diagnostic procedures and modifies set ups for individual patient needs. Participates in the counting of sharps sponges and instruments used in surgical procedures. Assists the Registered Nurse in the disposition of all surgical specimens. Inspects and prepares surgical instruments for sterilization and/or storage. Operates maintains and documents use of sterilizing equipment; identifies correct sterilization method. Inspects decontaminates leak tests and sterilizes flexible endoscopes. Performs and documents biological monitoring of all sterilizing equipment. Responsible to maintain up-to-date knowledge of the location of supplies and equipment within the department.
- Two years experience as a Surgical Technologist - Required: 2 Years
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) - Required
- Clinical rotations provided by surgical technologist program is required. - Required
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technologist Program is required. - Required
- Monday through Friday 0630-1500
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work