Surgical Technician II
9200 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53226
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Surgical Technician II professionals in Milwaukee, WI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Ashley Felten at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 952.303.8116. Thanks!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- As a member of the healthcare team collaborates with the surgical team to provide care for patient insuring that the goals of the patients are met and the mission of the hospital is carried out.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs procedures in a variety of specialties requiring knowledge and skills..
- Two years of full-time equivalent experience as a Surgical Technologist is required.
- Licensure: American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Completion of an accredited surgical technologist program is required.
- Performs procedures in a variety of specialties requiring knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates a higher level of collaboration with peers in making decisions related to surgical patient care.
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required.
- 3x12 PMs (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday OR Monday, Wednesday, Friday) 1030-2300
Voca: The Spirit of Work