9200 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Surgical Tech professionals in Milwaukee, WI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- As a member of the healthcare team collaborates with the surgical team to provide care for patient insuring that the goals of the patients are met and the mission of the hospital is carried out. Performs procedures in a variety of specialties requiring knowledge and skills. Demonstrates a higher level of collaboration with peers in making decisions related to surgical patient care. Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of full-time equivalent experience as a Surgical Technologist is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Completion of an accredited surgical technologist program is required.
- Licensure: American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required.
- PMs (shift can be flexible) 5x8s 1300-2130, but would also do 4x10s 11-2130
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work