W180 N8085 Town Hall Road, Community Memorial Hospital Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin 53051
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Surgical Assistant professionals in Menomonee Falls, WI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Kaley Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The Surgical Assistant primary functions are those of a Surgical Technologist. Additionally, Surgical Assistants provide aid in exposure, hemostasis, closure, and other intraoperative technical functions that help the surgeon carry out a safe operation with optimal results for the patient. In addition to intraoperative duties, the surgical assistant also performs preoperative and postoperative duties to better facilitate proper patient care. The surgical assistant performs these functions during the operation under the direction and supervision of the surgeon and in accordance with hospital policy and appropriate laws and regulations.
- Three years of current experience as a Surgical Technologist is required.
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technologist program and completion of a formal surgical assistance course is required.
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required within 90 days of hire.
- Certified surgical technologist (CST) is preferred.
- 0600-1530, First Shift.
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
t 507-288-5260 d 347-293-2560