Staff RN Resource Pool Float
9200 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee, Wisconsin 55901
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Staff Resource Pool Float Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Milwaukee, WI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Ashley Felten at email@example.com and call her at 952.303.8116. Thanks!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- The Registered Nurse is a practitioner is responsible for assessing planning implementing and evaluating nursing care for an identified group of patients. The staff RN will be primarily working in either the Medical-Surgical or Critical Care Resource Pool. This individual demonstrates competency in delivery of care to a primarily adult population. The Staff RN-Resource Pool Float job description has been adapted from the ANA Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice 3rd Edition (2015).
- Professional knowledge of nursing theory and practice at a level normally acquired through completion of a minimum of two years education at an accredited School of Nursing in order to be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- A minimum of 18 months of recent Medical Surgical or Critical Care hospital nursing experience is required.
- 3X12 hr shfits, Days, 7:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Licensure Requires current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or a Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact)
- If working in Critical Care ACLS is required.
- BLS- AHA
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca: The Spirit of Work