9200 West Wisconsin Avenue, Froedtert Hospital Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Staff RN professionals in Milwaukee, WI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Ashley Felten at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 952.303.8116. Thanks!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The Registered Nurse is a practitioner is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care for an identified group of patients. The staff RN will be primarily working in either the Medical-Surgical or Critical Care Resource Pool.F This individual demonstrates competency in delivery of care to a primarily adult population. The Staff RN-Resource Pool Float job description has been adapted from the ANA Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 3rd Edition (2015).
- A minimum of 18 months of recent Medical Surgical or Critical Care hospital nursing experience is required.
- Professional knowledge of nursing theory and practice at a level normally acquired through completion of education at an accredited School of Nursing in order to be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse is required.
- Upon hire any non-BSN nurse with less than one year of licensed registered nurse experience will be required to enroll in a BSN (or higher nursing degree) program.
- Acceptance into a program is expected within 15 months of hire and the degree program must be completed within 5 years of enrollment, or 6 years if program is MSN, DNP or PhD in Nursing.
- Requires current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or a Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact). If working in Critical Care, ACLS is required.
- BLS, RN ACLS
- PER DIEM- NIGHT SHIFT- 7:00PM-7:30AM
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work