Staff RN-Ambulatory Clinics - Neurosciences
9200 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee, Wisconsin 55902
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Staff RN - Ambulatory Clinics - Neurosciences professionals in Milwaukee, WI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Ashley Felten at firstname.lastname@example.org and call her at 952.303.8116. Thanks!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- The Registered Nurse is a practitioner who is responsible for assessing planning implementing and evaluating care for an identified group of patients. This individual demonstrates competency in the delivery of care for a primarily adult population in the ambulatory speciality clinics. Responsibilities may include administering medications telephone triage providing patient and family education and coordination of complex patient care needs. Competencies for the Staff RN – Ambulatory Clinics may include but are not limited to telephone triage vascular access and phlebotomy care coordination and teachback methods point of care testing and procedure specific instruments and equipment needed for patient care. The Staff RN – Ambulatory Clinics job description is adapted from the ANA Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice 2nd Edition (2010) the AAACN Scope and Standards of Practice for Professional Telehealth Nursing 5th Edition (2011) and the AAACN Scope and Standards of Practice for Professional Ambulatory Care Nursing 8th Edition (2010). Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of clinical nursing experience in a field that is applicable/acceptable to specific clinic is required.
- Three to five years of clinical nursing experience is preferred. National certification in neurosciences nursing specialty is preferred.
- Requires current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or a Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact). American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required within 3 months of hire.
- Able to utilize electronic health records and other technology necessary for setting. Able to perform focused or comprehensive nursing assessments in person or via telephone as applicable to specific practice setting and patient population.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when planning and performing professional nursing care resolving patient care issues and working with patients and their families often during stressful situations.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing is preferred. Highly desired National certification in neurosciences nursing specialty is preferred. - Highly desired Professional knowledge of nursing theory and practice at a level normally acquired through completion of education at an accredited School of Nursing - Required Requires current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or a Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC - Required Three to five years of clinical nursing experience is preferred. - Highly desired: 5 Years Two years of clinical nursing experience in a field that is applicable/acceptable to specific clinic is required. - Required: 2 Years
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work