Sr. Systems Analyst II
N74 W12501 Leatherwood Ct, Woodland Prime 400 Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin 53051
Voca has an immediate permanent / full-time job opportunity with one of our direct healthcare clients for a Pharmacy Benefits Mgmt Integration SR. Systems Analyst in Menomonee Falls, WI! Interested candidates will reach out to Cindy McCool at email@example.com by emailing a copy of their resume / direct line: (952) 303-8111
- Core focus: PBM – Pharmacy Benefits Managements Integration
- Pharmacy claims or pharmacy background on IT side now is ideal
- Must have pharmacy or pharmacy benefits integration experience
- SQL, SSNS, SSIS
Monday - Friday 8:00 am -4:30 pm
- This position uses defined methodologies in a team environment to perform system life cycle tasks for assigned systems or applications and supporting infrastructure.
- These tasks include planning, system analysis, design, application building, integration, testing, maintenance, support and the completion of assigned project work.
- May lead small projects or initiatives. Other duties as assigned.
- Completes installation, configuration, testing, maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting systems, infrastructure, of applications on supported platforms.
- Proactively identifies and resolves basic and more complex problems.
- Coordinates across teams for support, maintenance, and project related activities.
- Utilize company’s incident and change management processes within service level agreements.
- Prepares required system documentation to aid in troubleshooting, disaster recovery practices, core initiatives, and cross-training.
- Develops, maintains and nurtures relationships with key customers.
- Participates in the on-call process and routes or escalates tickets appropriately.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in areas of responsibility.
- Utilizes Project Management Methodologies and tools as required.
- 7 years of related work experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Highly motivated and ability to operate under limited supervision
- Ability to prioritize and execute in high-pressure situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal
Knowledge of computing principles normally acquired through a bachelor’s degree or related work experience.