Skilled Nursing Facility RN - Travel or Local
750 Fuller Ave. NE Grand Raapids, Michigan 49503
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Specialty Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- Skilled Nursing, Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF'S aims to provide comfort and support while helping individuals regain or maintain their level of functioning. This can include Long Term Care, Sub Acute Care and/or Memory Unit care.
- Fuller Campus is a 250 bed, 4 floor facility. This consists of 2 LTC floors, 1 hospice/dementia and 1 rehab.
Staff will float between all floors.
- MI Fingerprinting required.
Solid navy scrubs required
- Shifts will be 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., every other weekend. Shifts begin on Sunday's.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca: The Spirit of Work