Senior Systems Analyst II
N74 W12501 Leatherwood Ct, Woodland Prime 400 Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin 53051
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Senior Systems Analyst in Menomonee Falls, WI!
- his position uses defined methodologies in a team environment to perform system life cycle tasks for assigned systems or applications and supporting infrastructure. These tasks include planning, system analysis, design, application building, integration, testing, maintenance, support and the completion of assigned project work. May lead small projects or initiatives. Other duties as assigned.
Completes installation, configuration, testing, maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting systems, infrastructure, of applications on supported platforms.
Proactively identifies and resolves basic and more complex problems.
Coordinates across teams for support, maintenance, and project related activities.
Utilizes Froedtert Health’s incident and change management processes within service level agreements.
Prepares required system documentation to aid in troubleshooting, disaster recovery practices, core initiatives, and cross-training.
Develops, maintains and nurtures relationships with key customers.
Participates in the on-call process and routes or escalates tickets appropriately.
Identifies opportunities for improvement in areas of responsibility.
Utilizes Project Management Methodologies and tools as required.
Four to seven years of related work experience.
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Highly motivated and ability to operate under limited supervision
• Ability to prioritize and execute in high-pressure situations
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal
•Knowledge of computing principles normally acquired through a bachelor’s degree or related work experience.
Voca: The Spirit of Work