5565 Glenridge Connector, N.E. , Glenridge Highlands Two Atlanta, Georgia 30342
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Senior Recruiter in Atlanta, GA!
Job Description:The Senior Recruiter will manage recruiting activities, initiatives and strategies for varied levels of talent within a variety of organizations and functions . In consultation with business and HR leadership, the Recruiter develops recruitment strategies to generate pro-active and real time candidate pipelines in alignment with business goals and key initiatives. They will also manage and execute on full life cycle recruiting.
• Employ creative sourcing to include: direct recruiting, self-driven research, prospecting and referral sourcing into target companies, job boards, associations, targeted email campaigns, and social networking both internally and externally.
• Full-cycle recruiting: sourcing/candidate generation, cold calling, marketing, research, interviewing, assessments, presentation, negotiation and closing.
• Perform Talent Acquisition Planning with Hiring Managers and provides consultation to make effective hiring decisions.
• Leads task force and talent networking events to effectively raise and evangelize talent.
• Think laterally across our organizations, brokering and cross-promoting talent and leveraging relationships across all functions.
• Stay abreast of industry best practices and business trends and constantly embed creative practices into on-going recruitment. Performs duties under minimum supervision, applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures. Interprets the employment strategy and aligns resources and people to meet strategy goals.
• Bachelors in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, or related area
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in corporate recruiting versus agency recruiting unless with a retained search firm.
• Recruiting expertise with corporate roles versus high volume recruiting.
• Demonstrated experience in direct sourcing.
• Skilled at cold calling and building quick rapport with candidates and hiring managers.
• Ability to present a compelling value proposition.
• Demonstrated research interest and analytical skills.
• Experience in using Taleo Applicant Tracking System is a plus.
• Demonstrated success with individual contributor up to Director-level Recruiting.
• Ability to synthesize complex business information and processes with excellent customer service background.
• Ability to build compelling business cases, and execute flawlessly in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
• Must think and act broadly, across traditional functional and business units.
• Be constantly engaged to network, generate, share, leverage and promote talent for the success of the organization.
• Superb communication skills required and sales aptitude/background a plus but not required.
• Consultative approach, self-directed, and goal oriented are a must.
Voca: The Spirit of Work