Senior Quality Technician
3200 Lakeside Drive Santa Clara, California 95054
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Senior Quality Technician in Santa Clara, CA! Interested candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8107.
- Responsible for inspection and for ensuring all product specifications are met to comply with regulatory IDEV standards.
- Performs routine and First Article mechanical and visual inspections of procured materials, manufactured product, tooling and/or processes per IDEV documentation (drawings, specifications, procedures, workmanship standards and RIIs).
- Create and document inspection routines and instruct others in the operation and use of measurement equipmentDocument DHRs, log sheets as required.
- Document non-conformances for yield information.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Confer with supervisor and engineers on recommendations.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- High school education or equivalent
- A minimum of four years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- A minimum three years inspection experience in a medical device or related company preferred (CMI, CQT or equivalent certification highly preferred).
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to write compound/complex sentences and read simple instructions in English
- Ability to perform expanded basic arithmetic calculations.
- Ability to multi task and able to act independently with minimal supervision in semi-structured assignments.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and be able to sit/stand for 2 to 3 hours at a time.
- Computer skills - Ability to perform basic computer operations and utilize intermediate features of software packages such as Microsoft Excel and Word, Manufacturing ERP systems, etc.
Voca: The Spirit of Work