Senior Mobile Developers - 2 contract openings - Healthcare
1239 E BELTLINE AVE NE Grand Rapids, MI 55902
Voca has an immediate opening available for TWO (2) Senior Mobile Developers with one of our #1 direct healthcare clients located in Grand Rapids, MI! Interested candidates, please forward your current resume to Cindy McCool at: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call direct at: (952) 303-8111. Thank You Very Much!
- As a member of the Priority Health Business to Consumer Team, you will be responsible for developing and supporting the internal and external websites and mobile apps that enable Priority Health’s business strategy.
- Along with other developers, architects, and analysts, you will act as a member of a cross-functional agile project or support team.
- You'll be empowered to work directly with our customers to come up with innovative ideas and new ways of doing things. Learning new technologies is a way of life for our developers.
- We encourage each team to self-organize on how to best be successful.
- Senior developers play a significant role in these successes, and we look to them to lead their team forward.
- Mentoring and coaching junior developers is a critical aspect of a high performing senior developers.
- While we typically develop software using modern object-oriented languages such as C#/.NET, you might just as easily be asked to develop an iOS app using Swift, build an interactive front-end web experience using Angular, or create an Android app in Java.
- The ideal candidate is not tied to a specific language or technology; rather, they are a software developer and technologist, able to adapt to a continually changing landscape of projects and technologies.
- Object oriented programming (C#, Java) Angular, Mobile development experience (iOS and Android)
- Fluent in C# and/or Java, with mobile development experience
- Strong communications and troubleshooting skills are a must, and real-life development experience on a cross-functional team is preferred.
- We value team members who strive to improve themselves every day.
- Ideal candidates are always seeking to improve the lives of patients and member and are self-motivated.
Voca: The Spirit of Work