Senior IQA Inspector
5050 Nathan Lane N. Plymouth , Minnesota 55442
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Senior IQA Inspector in Plymouth, MN! Interested candidates will forward current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8107. Thanks!
- Inspects incoming commodities and sub-assemblies for conformance to applicable drawings and specifications. Parts for inspection include mechanical, chemical, printed material and potential bio-hazards components.
- Performs inspection and testing of purchased materials, components and products in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Performs visual, dimensional and functional inspection and testing according to documented policies and procedures.
- Records inspection and test data as prescribed by written instructions and procedures.
- Operates all associated test and measurement equipment as instructed and as documented in procedures.
- Recommends changes to policies and procedures.
- May prepare and submit change requests.
- Documents non-conformances in Non-Conforming Material Review system.
- Participates in GR&R studies as directed by engineers or technicians.
- Collects data for First Article inspections. Performs testing and inspection in accordance with special test requests.
- May train other Inspectors.
- Assists in gathering, analyzing, and trending of data
- Performs work of a miscellaneous nature as required.
- Support all Divisional initiatives as identified by divisional management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Inspector should be proficient with the use coordinate measuring machine and have experience with interpretation of GD&T drawings.
- Experience level: 3-5 years.
- CMM and vision system knowledge is a plus.
- High School Diploma required.
Voca: The Spirit of Work