Senior Documentation Specialist
675 North Field Drive Lake County, Minnesota 60045
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Senior Documentation Specialist in Lake County, IL! Interested candidates will forward current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8107. Thanks!
- This position is NonExempt. Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and a Half. Prepares, edits, files, assembles documentation such as reports or technical documents, records, or correspondence. Maintains numerical, alphabetical, chronological and/or subject filing system. Responsible for file maintenance and record keeping; locates and removes file material upon request.
- This Document Specialist is responsible for authoring and processing change requests supporting the implementation of the new Medical Device Regulations for Invitro Diagnostics (IVD?R). This position will work with the Diagnostics Division QMS IVD?R team to assist with coordination of change packages and documentation for successful completion of assigned projects. Not meeting the schedule requirements may result in delay of implementation of the new regulation. The ideal candidate must be able to problem solve, manage projects, influence internal and external groups and provide guidance to project teams for documentation requirements. Project management skills is also desirable.
- Ensures that any changes made to existing documents are appropriate, justified, and as with new documents, are approved by the required functional areas according to established procedures
- Edits and processes documents such operating procedures, forms, training materials, and other related quality system documents
- Reviews documents for consistency with similar or related documents
- Must be able to rearrange priorities on short notice to react to (internal) customer needs.
- Must complete documentation of new processes or revisions to existing processes accurately and on?time. Quality of the product is directly linked to the accuracy of the associated documentation.
- Must be able to problem solve, manage projects, influence internal and external groups and provide leadership to project teams for documentation requirements
- Must have strong organizational, communication and human relation skills to deal with the functional areas within the division.
- 3-5 Years of experience.
Voca: The Spirit of Work