Senior Developer (Salesforce & MuleSoft)
7760 France Ave S #400 Minneapolis, Minnesota 55435
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Senior Developer (Salesforce & MuleSoft) in Minneapolis, MN! Interested candidates will forward current resume to Brody Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 507-216-8052. Thanks!
- This person will also be expected to mentor current integration dev on MuleSoft
- Solve complex problems by conferring with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Deliver and maintain frameworks, tools and standards to enable consistency in the environment, re-use and time to market of business functions.
- Incumbents are expected to manage deliverables and provide technical leadership on any team.
- Develop requirements, architecture, design, and test plan documentation.
- Assist BA in regression and system test plan.
- Provide leadership and mentoring for other developers and contractors.
- Analyze and revise system logic difficulties and prepare necessary documentation to assure accuracy and efficiency
- Design, develop or modify, test and debug complex programs based within system scope and objectives. Meet documentation requirements per current project methodology.
- Perform systems testing of programs and prepare necessary program documentation to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Prepare test data including the creation of test files and diagnoses; resolve complex problems with existing applications systems, and evaluate and recommend purchase of new software to improve productivity.
- 2+ years MuleSoft experience & Salesforce.
- BA/BS degree with an analytical discipline or 5+ years of experience directly related to professional software development
- Expert knowledge of systems analysis/design, computer programming and job control languages
- Strong analytical ability to perform full range of system design and programming responsibilities utilizing state of the art concepts, techniques and languages
- Knowledge of business management concepts, techniques and functions
- Knowledge of project management techniques and ability to lead small to medium sized projects or development efforts
- Ability to accurately estimate deliverables requirements into development hours
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to read, analyze and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, and instructional manuals
- Ability to write reports and other varied business correspondence and present information effectively both written and oral
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions and effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology
- Strong leadership capabilities, self-motivated, pleasantly aggressive and realistically ambitious with high personal ethics
- Ideal candidate
- Required Certification: Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- 5+ Salesforce developer experience, 3+ years’ experience with MuleSoft development
Voca: The Spirit of Work