Senior Application Analyst II
N74 W12501 Leatherwood Ct, Woodland Prime 400 Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin 53051
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Senior Application Analyst II in Menomonee Falls, WI!
Job Description:This position uses defined methodologies in a team environment to perform system life cycle tasks for assigned systems, applications or suites of applications. These tasks include planning, system analysis, design, application building, testing, maintenance, support and the completion of assigned project work. May lead projects or initiatives of various sizes and scope. Other duties as assigned.
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Highly motivated and ability to operate under limited supervision
• Ability to prioritize and execute in high-pressure situations
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal.
• Four to seven years of related work experience with implementation and/or support of an electronic health record application is required.
•Epic Certification required.
• Requires current RN clinical licensure that brings knowledge of clinical practice and content that can be leveraged in the implementation, optimization and support of healthcare information technology.
•Knowledge of computing principles normally acquired through a bachelor’s degree or related work experience.
• Current RN Licensure
Voca: The Spirit of Work