610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
The Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity.
He/She must collect sales records and evaluate performance based on targets.
The development and tracking of key performance indictors will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making.
The Sales Analyst will create both standardized & custom reports, conduct quantitative product & sales analysis, and assess future needs and data integrity.
He/She must develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
• Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data to increase sales productivity
• Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance measured against sales targets
• Guide sales people (Key Accounts, Regional Sales, etc.) in entering an accurate forecast in our CRM tool, generate reports for forecast, and collaborate forecasts into weekly-monthly reports
• Co-ordinate the complete sales reporting and forecasting process for all sales channels
• Communicate sales reporting and sales forecasting to Senior Management
• Analyze results and set up reports containing respective conclusions, ideas, and general guidance
• Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives
• Communicate results to key stakeholders to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations
• Ensure current and future data and software requirements are met to provide accurate decision support to the business
University Diploma/College Degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience and including groups
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Salesforce experience (Leads, Opportunities & Reporting)
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• PowerBI/Tableau knowledge a plus
• Project Management experience a plus
• No travel expected
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 d 952-303-8132
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Voca: The Spirit of Work