SR.App Dev-Informatica-PowerCntr-ETL-PL/SQL-Healthcare-Data Warehouse
1239 E BELTLINE AVE NE Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Senior Application Development Analyst with one of our #1 direct healthcare clients located in Grand Rapids, MI! Interested candidates, please forward your current resume to Cindy McCool at: email@example.com and/or call direct at: (952) 303-8111. Thank You Very Much!
The correct person is an excellent communicator, who is great at collaborating and following-up! They are dependable, tech & business savvy, and a powerhouse when it comes to getting work done. They typically need little direction, but adhere to standards, and commit to doing the right thing. Finally, they have experience in Health Insurance, or at least Healthcare, or some type of Insurance.
- Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs.
- Drives process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans.
- May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects.
- Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches.
- Staff members in this position are skilled, effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio, and regularly provide guidance and training to less experienced Application Development Analysts.
- 7+ years of Informatica Powercenter - ETL - PL/SQL development experience gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in the field
- 2+ years of Experience in 1. Health Insurance, 2. Healthcare, 3. Insurance
- Strong skills in SQL Querying skills (SQL / PLSQL / Oracle SQL)
- Strong skills in PL/SQL development
- Strong skills in ETL (Informatica Power Center) development
- Oracle Database Experience
- Data Warehouse Experience
- Data Profiling, Analysis, Testing, or Data Quality or Quality Assurance Experience
- Meta Data Management Experience
- Data Governance Experience
Voca: The Spirit of Work