SR. App Dev Analyst - Informatica PC - PL/SQL - Lawson - Healthcare
4700 60th St. SE Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Senior Application Development Analyst with one of our #1 direct healthcare clients located in Grand Rapids, MI! Interested candidates, please forward your current resume to Cindy McCool, SR. Technical Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call direct at: (952) 303-8111. Thank You Very Much!
- Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs.
- Drives process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans. May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects.
- Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches.
- Staff members in this position are skilled, effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio, and regularly provide guidance and training to less experienced Application Development Analysts.
- MUST have 7+ years of Informatica Powercenter & PL/SQL development experience.
- MUST have Lawson ERP experience (not seeking someone with experience in all modules. some modules is acceptable).
- Proficient SQL Querying skills (SQL / PLSQL / Oracle SQL)
Voca: The Spirit of Work