1025 Marsh St Mankato, MN 56001
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Respiratory Therapist professionals in Mankato, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Ashley at email@example.com
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- A respiratory therapist provides assessment, treatment, and monitoring of cardiopulmonary disease across the continuum of care.
- A respiratory therapist functions as part of an interdisciplinary team that coordinates and provides continuity of care in a financially responsible manner.
- A respiratory therapist is able to quickly and accurately assess a patient’s condition and communicates effectively to the care team concerning about changes in patient’s condition, results of diagnostic studies, symptomatology, and response to treatment.
- Minimum Education and/or Experience Required:
The Respiratory Therapist job requires graduation from an accredited school of Respiratory Therapy and basic computer literacy.
Additional Experience and/or Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy or healthcare related field is preferred. Previous hospital experience preferred. Additional NBRC specialty credentials preferred. Good verbal and written communication skills required. Function with initiative and independent judgment, Desire for continuous quality improvement.
National Board for Respiratory Care Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) required. Current Minnesota Respiratory Therapist (RT) license or must obtain within four (4) months of date of hire*. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or equivalent determined by site is required. Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) where applicable.
All respiratory therapists will hold the National Board for Respiratory Care entry level certification (CRT) prior to their first day of employment. All graduate respiratory therapists must possess valid permission (permanent or temporary permit) to practice with the licensing board in the state of hire prior to their first day of employment. The Registered Respiratory Therapist credential is required upon hire or by the end of one year of employment and must be maintained throughout employment.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or equivalent determined by site is required.
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) where applicable.
Additional life support certifications may be required by site of hire.
- Work three 12 hours shifts per week, every third weekend. Shifts will be rotating day/night or all nights.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work