Respiratory Care Practitioner - Travel
9200 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Respiratory Care Practitioner professionals in Milwaukee, WI! Interested candidates will forward current resume and certifications to email@example.com
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The individual will be responsible for performing pulmonary function and cardiopulmonary exercise testing on inpatients and outpatients.
- This will include but is not limited to calibration/ preventative maintenance on all equipment used in the laboratory; administration of pulmonary function tests; data management and generation of reports.
- Also responsible for charge entry and supply management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year of previous experience in a pulmonary function laboratory is preferred.
- Current State of Wisconsin License as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) is required.
- All staff in this position must possess and maintain an active Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- New hires that are new graduates, must obtain the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential within 6 months from date of hire.
- A Certified Pulmonary Function Technician (CPFT) or a Registered Pulmonary Function Technologist (RPFT) credential, from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC), is required within in one year of hire or transfer in to this position.
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required within 30 days of hire.
- 7:30 am or 8:00 am start time, Monday through Friday.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
t 507-288-5260 d 347-293-2560