1700 University Ave W, Midway St. Paul, Minnesota 55104
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Recruitment Coordinator in St. Paul, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Elizabeth "Izzy" Merrill at firstname.lastname@example.org and call her at 952-303-8123. Thanks!
- Provides support to Recruitment function by sourcing, screening applications, new employment paperwork processing, and ensuring smooth on boarding process.
- Manage the day-to-day requirements of supporting Recruiter’s assigned requisitions to fill open positions with top talent.
- Utilizes tools and resources to ensure hiring of top talent
- Ensure accuracy in postings.
- Screen all candidates for qualifications, route per defined process schedule interviews and conduct reference checks.
- Answer applicant and manager questions promptly providing exceptional customer service.
- Escalate to Recruiter/Director as appropriate.
- Ensure that all employment forms are complete and accurate and entered within required timeframes
- Enters new hire information
- Hires new employees via HIRE
- Sends confirmation letter and instructions to new hires
- Enrolls new hire in NEW
- Processes new employee paperwork
- I-9, application signature, badge form.
- Gets release for criminal background check and conducts criminal background check
- OIG/EPLS audits for new hires
- Provides administrative support
- Sends overview of employee benefits to applicants
- Back up support to reception area
- Assists applicants
- Updates disposition codes and sends applicant letters
- Minimum Education: Associates Degree in Business, HR or related field. In lieu of degree, three years directly related experience will be considered.
Voca: The Spirit of Work