1700 University Ave W, Midway St. Paul, MN 55104
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Recruiter in Saint Paul, MN! Interested candidates will reach out to Jamie Brough at email@example.com.
Position Summary (This information may be used for posting or advertising the position.)
Provides support to Recruitment function by sourcing, screening applications, new employment paperwork processing, and ensuring smooth on boarding process.
Manage the day-to-day requirements of supporting Recruiter’s assigned requisitions to fill open positions with top talent.
- Utilizes tools and resources to ensure hiring of top talent
- Ensure accuracy in postings.
- Screen all candidates for qualifications, route per defined process schedule interviews and conduct reference checks.
- Answer applicant and manager questions promptly providing exceptional customer service.
- Escalate to Recruiter/Director as appropriate.
Ensure that all employment forms are complete and accurate and entered within required timeframes
- Enters new hire information
- Hires new employees via HIRE
- Sends confirmation letter and instructions to new hires
- Enrolls new hire in NEW
- Processes new employee paperwork
- I-9, application signature, badge form.
- Gets release for criminal background check and conducts criminal background check
- OIG/EPLS audits for new hires
- Provides administrative support
- Sends overview of employee benefits to applicants
- Back up support to reception area
- Assists applicants
- Updates disposition codes and sends applicant letters
- Minimum: One year of Human Resources recruitment experience
- Preferred: Three years Human Resources experience
- Computer skills and knowledge of HRMS and HIRE system preferred
- Minimum: Associates Degree in Business, HR or related field. In lieu of degree, three years of experience in HR, one year or more of that in recruitment.
Voca: The Spirit of Work