Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant
3540 E Longwing Ln #300 Meridian, Idaho 83642
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant in Meridian, ID!
- Clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management. We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
MarkMonitor®, the world leader in enterprise brand protection uses a SaaS delivery model to provide advanced technology and expertise that protects the revenues and reputations of the world's leading brands. In the digital world, brands face new risks due to the web's anonymity, global reach and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, goods and services. Customers choose MarkMonitor for its unique combination of industry-leading expertise, advanced technology and extensive industry relationships to preserve their marketing investments, revenues and customer trust.
The Receptionist position fills a crucial support role within the organization and is responsible for handling all front office reception and administrative duties. When visitors and clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
• Meet and greet visitors
• Receive incoming supplies and supervise service personnel when on-site
• Collect and distribute incoming mail and process outgoing mail and packages
• Order and maintain office and kitchen drink and snack supplies
• Answer and route non-direct dial incoming calls
• Prepare for meetings including conference room set-up, ordering meals/refreshments
• Maintain office in an orderly fashion; tidy up reception area, conference rooms, copier and supply rooms; maintain office equipment including copiers, faxes
• Serve as a point of contact for building management services and coordinate needs for the suite as requested
• Assist with and complete filing, correspondence, data entry, expense reports, making copies, scheduling meetings/appointments/travel arrangements
• Assist with planning and running office events for employees
• Provide other administrative support as needed to contribute to smooth functioning of the office, which may include supporting the other Executive Administrative Assistants/Office Manager as well as travel to off-site locations such as the bank, post office, office supply stores, meeting venues, etc.
• Assist leadership team with expenses, travel, and other special projects, as requested
- Minimum Requirements:
• 2+ years of office-based administrative or receptionist experience
• Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and multi-line IP phones
• Professional, positive, can-do approach
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Reliable and dependable
• Tech-savvy with ability to describe technical terms and concepts easily
• Must be a self-starter, team player and have the maturity and flexibility to both follow instructions and work independently
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree
Voca: The Spirit of Work