5200 Fairview Blvd., Wyoming, Minnesota 55092
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Radiology Technician professionals in Wyoming, MN! Interested candidates should forward resume to email@example.com or call direct 347-293-2560
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- To perform approved radiologic procedures at a required technical level. Must maintain good quality and be capable of processing radiographs in a manner, which produces excellent diagnostic images enabling Radiologists to make an accurate diagnosis. Must exhibit excellent patient care skills with the ability to adjust to the needs of the patient.
- Universal Values Competency
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Technical Skills
- Organizational and Prioritization Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Universal Customer Service Competency
- Knowledge of Safety-Related Work Behaviors
- Knowledge of Computer Applications, CR,DR
- Graduate of accredited school of radiologic technology - required
- CR, DR, experience with all GI fluoroscopy exams. Experience with C-Arm and surgery exams preferred.
- List position requirements not described above (e.g., computer hardware/software, other office equipment, laboratory equipment, prior supervisor experience, etc.)
- Special Considerations (list unique elements of this position, if any)
- Due to differences in scope of care, practice, or service across settings, the specific experience required for this position may vary.
- Helps improve processes to meet customer needs.
- Suggests and acts on ideas to improve overall customer service.
- Respects confidentiality and shares information with only those that need to know
- Demonstrates the company Values
- Provides excellent quality patient care at all times
- Perform diagnostic radiologic procedures with technical accuracy in a timely manner. Position patients as required achieving quality diagnostic images
- Responsible for participating in departmental Quality Assurance Plan
- Exhibits excellent customer relations with patients/clients, visitors, physicians, co-workers and community and referral sources, so that F-UMC is recognized for service excellence
- Demonstrates knowledge of safety-related work behaviors to ensure safe job performance and the maintenance of a safe work environment as an integral part of the quality of patient care services
- Performs various general support functions as needed
- Demonstrates ability to provide care or service adjusting approaches to reflect developmental level and cultural differences of population served.
Comitmetn to the Customers
- Is aware of different customer needs/desires.
- Takes action to meet customer needs/desires with respect to customer diversity.
Demonstrates Comitment to the Workplace
- Lives the values of dignity, integrity, service and compassion.
- Supports the mission/vision.
- Speaks positively
- Chooses to make the work environment a better place.
Demonstrates Comitment to Employees
- Seeks to understand and value differences between employees.
- Treats other employees with dignity and respect.
- Demonstrates open, honest communication and behavior.
- Resolves conflict in a positive manner.
- Contributes to the productivity of the workgroup.
- Evenings and Weekends: 2-3 evening shifts/week (usually 3)- 230-11 or 330-12, days vary but Wednesdays normally off. Works most weekends, weekend shifts vary between 7a-330, 1130a-8p & 330p-12a; Paired Saturday and Sunday will have same shift times. Possible opportunity to work additional open hours.Days Per Week:4.00
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work