Radiant Application Analyst
1515 SW 5th Ave #900 Portland, Oregon 97201
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Radiant Application Analyst professionals in Portland, OR!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The mission of the Information Technology Group (ITG) is to develop, implement and maintain technology-based services and solutions enable our client and it’s customers to effectively manage information to accomplish its missions.
- This position as a Radiant Application Analyst will (1) Understand and document current Radiology (RIS) and non RIS (non-radiology) workflows (2) Understand Radiant functionality and determine what functionality is feasible and within scope to implement (3) Participate in the development, testing and validation of the new Radiant workflows and interfaces. (4) Develop and validate Radiant workflows (5) Build and test all Radiant in Epic. (6) Set clear, realistic expectations for users and Leadership in conjunction with the Radiant team and project leadership.
- The Incumbent will observe due care, objectivity and respect for confidentiality. All employees must keep confidential what they hear and what they see when handling, reviewing or observing: communications and records thereof (calls, email, pages, fax, etc.), data transmission, databases, or other forms of information. Confidentiality extends to the identities of the parties of the communications, and even to the fact that the communication took place. When sharing information, consider whether the recipient has a true “business need to know.”
- ITG employees are responsible for the security of our client's technology. In exercising their duties, ITG employees must follow our client's security directives, incorporating security measures in the delivery of their everyday tasks, and are required to report security concerns to the ITG Security Engineering team.
- Key Responsibilities & Performance Standards
- Develop a thorough understanding of the clinical and non-clinical processes in all Radiology and non-Radiology areas.
- Create workflows using Radiant that ensure efficiency, simplicity and regulatory compliance.
- Conduct customer meetings to obtain requirements and to design workflows based upon requirements and available functionality.
- Perform an analysis of existing workflows for simplification or enhancement.
- Perform validation of workflows and functionality with users prior to training and implementation.
- Document new Epic Radiant workflows.
- Perform testing of new Epic Radiant workflows in accordance to testing standards.
- Hand-off workflow documentation to training team according to project timeline.
- Provide training, ongoing support, follow up and maintenance for workflows and process.
- System Build and Maintenance
- Design and build Radiant functionality based on workflow recommendations.
- Analyze Epic functionality to simplify processes, improve flow of data, and make use of enhancements.
- Utilize Radiant Foundation build wherever possible.
- Ensure data integrity and validity of the Epic application.
- Define system standards to be followed by other analysts such as database record numbering and naming conventions, technical documentation and specifications, technical build migration to production system.
- Develop test plans/documentation, conduct testing and validation as appropriate.
- Perform assessment and testing.
- Follow the approved Epic Change Management policy.
- Project Management
- Coordinate build and validation with Epic Implementation staff and our client's Radiant team.
- Coordinate build and testing with other Epic application teams.
- Follow all Project Management standard processes.
- Complete all standard PM documentation including Project Online requirements.
- Ensure application design and build stays within project scope.
- Communicate status, progress, issues and roadblocks to project sponsor and manager as appropriate.
- Ensure that all components of a project plan are completed including design, build, testing, validation, training and communication.
- Radiant Certification and Professional Development
- Achieve and maintain Epic Radiant Certification.
- Complete New Version training on the required schedule.
- Attend computer related classes to manage assigned projects.
- Demonstrate self-motivation, take on projects/tasks willingly, act on opportunities to improve or gain knowledge and contribute new ideas in a constructive manner.
- Demonstrate respect, professional behavior and confidentiality in meeting customer needs.
- Demonstrate cooperation, adaptability, flexibility, effective communication and dependability in supporting team goals.
Master’s Degree in computer science, a related field, or a clinical field and four years work related experience in the information technology field or a combination of clinical or operational healthcare environments; OR
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and six years work related
experience in the information technology field; OR
Associate’s degree in computer science or related field and seven years work related
experience in the information technology field; OR
Eight years work related experience in the information technology field; OR
Equivalent combination of education and experience where one year of experience will be substituted for an Associate’s degree and two years of experience will be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
This classification is not eligible for lead worker pay differential.
3+ years experience in Healthcare Information Systems analysis, development and implementation, specifically EpicCare.
3+ years’ experience working in a hospital radiology department
Ability to work in a highly autonomous role by demonstrating self-motivation and creativity in design approach.
Ability to function effectively in a very dynamic team environment.
Ability to proactively pursue problem resolution to satisfy customer needs.
Ability to proactively discover/test/analyze new EpicCare application enhancements/features independently.
Ability to provide highly critical quality analysis and testing of new software applications or feature (including beta testing.)
Ability to manage multiple complex tasks efficiently while successfully meeting assigned deadlines.
Ability to work with users to accurately assess and diagnose system problems as defined by the user.
Working knowledge of hospital operations and the patient care process.
Demonstrate Core Competencies as established for your position (Leading Self, Leading Others, Leading Leaders, Leading Function)
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work