RN Transplant Medicine/Surgery - Travel or Local
9200 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Specialty Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Milwaukee, WI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Ashley Felten at firstname.lastname@example.org and call her at 952.303.8116. Thanks!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- A transplant nurse is a very skilled nursing professional that is an integral member of an organ transplant team. Other members of these teams include physicians, specialists, surgeons, and transplant coordinators. It is the transplant nurses, however, that often have the most one-on-one contact with transplant patients.
- The Registered Nurse is a practitioner who is responsible for assessing planning implementing and evaluating nursing care for an identified group of patients in an inpatient environment. This individual demonstrates competency in delivery of care to a primarily adult population. The Staff RN-Inpatient job description has incorporated essential functions which are adapted from the ANA Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice 2nd Edition (2010).
- American Heart Association BLS certification - Required Bachelors Degree in Nursing - Highly desired Clinical competence and experience in the care and management of target patient populations specific to area of employment. - Required Current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or a Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact - Required Professional knowledge of nursing theory and practice at a level acquired through completion of education at an accredited School of Nursing - Required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca: The Spirit of Work