RN Radiation Therapy
1575 Beam Avenue, JN Maplewood, Minnesota 55109
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Registered Nurse - Radiation Therapy professionals in Maplewood, MN!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Assists physicians as requested for patient exams.
- Reinforces instructions to patients regarding treatment side effects and reactions to ensure patients knowledge of disease and
- Performs a thorough and holistic nursing assessment at the time of a patient s initial consult visit or first visit. This includes physical,
psychosocial, and emotional status of the patient.
- Identifies and prioritizes specific patient/family learning needs, based on the complexities of the patient s situation.
- Provides individualized patient/family/agency teaching regarding radiation therapy, probable side effects and the management
thereof, taking into account patient readiness/ability to learn, and utilizing teaching methods compatible with patient abilities.
- Employs effective interviewing skills to gather information for assessment.
- Assists the radiation oncologists in caring for patients.
- Experience: 1 to 3 years experience in oncology nursing.
Knowledge: Knowledge of adult learning principles and teaching
- RN License required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work