RN ICU - Travel or Local
W180 N8085 Town Hall Road Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN ICU - Travel or Local (RN) professionals in Menomonee Falls, WI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Ashley Felten at email@example.com and call her at 952.303.8116. Thanks!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- The Registered Nurse is a practitioner who is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care for an identified group of patients. This individual demonstrates competency in delivery of care to a primarily adult population. The Registered Nurse job description has incorporated the 15 essential functions of the job description which are adapted from the ANA Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice. Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years Intensive Care Nursing experience.
- Professional knowledge of nursing theory and practice at a level normally acquired through completion of a minimum of two years education at an accredited School of Nursing in order to be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse is required.
- Requires current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or a Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact).
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required before completing orientation.
- American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required within 6-12 months of hire date.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca: The Spirit of Work