RN I/R Special Procedures Cath
657 Town Center Drive Las Vegas, Nevada 89144
Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN I/R Special Procedures Cath Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Las Vegas, NV! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Kaley Fuller at email@example.com and call her at 347.293.2560. Thanks!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- Provide safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. Provide professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing care. Oversees and guides employees that are under his/her supervision. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all times.
- 3 years acute care experience in Cath Special Procedures and IR and travel experience
- ANS required and BSN is highly desired - Current ACLS and BLS Certification required. Current Epidural Certification required. Current Glucose Monitoring Certification required. Current RN license in the Sate of Nevada required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work