500 Harvard St SE, University of Minnesota Medical Center Minneapolis, MN 55455
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Minneapolis, MN!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- Dialysis nurses are part of a larger specialty known as nephrology nursing, and they have an in-depth knowledge of kidney disease. They support, medicate, and monitor patients throughout dialysis as well as educate them on kidney disease and the lifestyle choices that help them to manage their disease.
- Duties:Dialysis RN travelers only. Dialysis Unit on the East Bank (University) Campus
• Holidays are considered pre-approved time off. Do not guarantee work week hours for any weeks that have holidays or pre-approved time off. Shift start times vary: (to be discussed at the time of interview). Weekends: every other Saturday
Physical demands: Sitting, standing, walking, lifting-max 35lbs, push/pull-max. 35 lbs, balance, stooping/crouching, grasping, writing, finger dexterity/keyboarding, reaching, color vision, operate machinery, physical presence at work.
Mental Demands: Frequent people contact, irregular work schedule, supervisory skills, detailed work, frequent interruptions, decision making skills, concentration, ability to work independent, multiple concurrent tasks, frequent deadlines, organizational skills, ability to collaborate with others, express ideas orally, remember and apply information, understand/follow basic instruction.
Education:Current MN RN License. BLS required. Prefer ICU experience.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work