RN - Travel or Local
18405 Old Rockford Road, Cherrywood Pointe Senior Living (Plymouth) Plymouth, Minnesota 55446
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Specialty Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Plymouth, MN!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- Leads, supervises and directs and/or delegates all nursing functions on assigned unit or floor to assure that care is provided per individualized plan of care.
- Serves as a positive role model to staff.
- Assures that reporting process is accurate and provides continuity of care from shift to shift.
- Observes and evaluates cares given by nursing staff through daily rounds.
- Monitors meal times to assure that: a) appropriate staff coverage and assistance is given, and b) proper diets are served in a timely manner.
- Assures that medications and treatments are administered per physician orders and facility policies.
- Serves as contact with families and outside health care providers.
- Evaluates staff performance and addresses concerns promptly and appropriately (staff training or performance issue).
- Conducts staff performance reviews, surveys and audits upon request.
- Serves as lead in emergency situations as required.
- Answers call lights
- Attends mandatory, Annual, and other educational opportunities as offered on and off site
- Participates in discipline process as required.
Active in admission and discharge process.
Assures that plan of care, medical records and other documentation are current, complete and accurate.
- Assesses resident needs upon admission and during the length of stay.
- Identifies needs of residents according to physical, mental and psycho-social aspects of care maintaining the highest level of functioning.
- Develops, implements and evaluates plan of care, and revises as appropriate.
- Assures that changes in condition or acute episodes are reflected in the medical record/plan of care.
- Investigates and follows up on incident reports, medication errors and Vulnerable Adult reports.
- Provides teaching/training to residents, families and staff regarding meds, treatment and rehab procedures.
- Actively participates in audits to assure quality care and practices.
- Reports concerns, opportunities and successes to management along with appropriate recommendations.
- Utilizes the reporting processes effectively and consistently.
- Provides feedback to nursing management regarding employee performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned and directed.
- Participates in meetings as assigned.
Minimum qualifications required to fulfill position responsibilities:
- Vocational/Technical Training or Associate Degree – Registered Nurse
- RN license with the board MN Board of Nursing
- Dementia Training- 8 hours within the last 18 months.
- Strong clinical and assessment skills
- Knowledge of Nursing Standards of Practice, State & Federal regulations
- Ability to identify staff training needs
- Capacity to make employees feel respected & connected (i.e. promote employee engagement)
- Ability to communicate & interact effectively with a wide range of people (employees, residents, families, visitors, volunteers)
- Ability to perform resident full assessment.
- Working knowledge of the RAI process
- Strong documentation skills
- Knowledge of facility policies & procedures
- Knowledge of Abuse Prevention Plan
- Ability to be engaged in the work environment and communicate opportunities and concerns for appropriate follow through
- Ability to work as a team player
- This would be every other weekend 830-5 with July 27th being the first weekend
- CPR CERTIFIED
- CPR certification
- RN license
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca: The Spirit of Work