5050 Nathan Lane N. Plymouth, Minnesota 55442
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Quality Analyst in Plymouth, MN! Interested candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8107. Thanks!
- Quality Analyst will perform a variety of functions within Quality Assurance.
- Manage incoming complaints for implantable devices.
- Will perform Intake complaint, entry into system, and assessment of complaints with regulatory and medical perspective.
- Assists in establishing a library of appropriate messaging to be used in correspondence with regulators worldwide.
- This includes, but is not limited to: compiling language, reviewing and managing correspondence with the various teams responsible for responding to regulators regarding SJM products.
- Specifically, this correspondence is related, but not limited to: follow up questions on vigilance reports and follow up questions/ correspondence on field actions (FSCAs).
- This role maintains this agreed upon library of messaging for use as needed going forward, and will partner with the individuals responsible for preparing the correspondences.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Biomedical engineering preferred (would consider with this degree and no experience), biology, engineering, chemistry.
- Medical Device Complaint Analysis Experience Required
Voca: The Spirit of Work