QA Specialist III
1921 Hurd Drive Irving, Texas 75038
Voca has an immediate opening available for a QA Specialist III in Irving, TX! Interested candidates will forward current resume to Stephen Olson at email@example.com and call 952-303-8113. Thanks!
Job Description & Qualifications:
- BS degree and/or 5+ years equivalent experience
- Requires basic knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (ASME Y14.5-1994).
- Capable of using hand-held inspection tools including; but not necessarily limited to; calipers; micrometers; height gages; and optical comparators; as well as any testers and fixtures that may be appropriate to perform those tasks.
- Applies an understanding of cable/harness assembly and printed circuit board assembly to perform visual and dimensional inspections.
- Performs inspection on printed material (e.g. Primary and Secondary labeling; manuals; print inserts; CD’s; etc.). Performs First Article Inspections.
- Has basic computer knowledge to be able to perform data entry; retrieving; tracking; and logging of data.
- Good understanding of engineering drawings
- Interpersonal skills include ability to communicate in a positive and effective manner to peers; internal and external customers.
- Performs needed work activities with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to apply proper problem resolution skills.
- Accepts and rejects supplier lots based on inspection results. Information gathered used by others to make both critical and strategic decisions.
- Preferred CMM operating skills and capable of CMM programing experience and knowledge.
Voca: The Spirit of Work