QA Specialist III - Microbiology / Sterilization
6901 Preston Road Plano , Texas 75024
Voca has an immediate opening available for a QA Specialist III - Microbiology / Sterilization in Plano, TX! Interested candidates will forward current resume to Chad Miller at email@example.com and call 952-303-8107. Thanks!
- Provides Facility Microbiological Support to Record review of routine microbiological test results.
- Routine release of manufactured product
- Technical support for facility issues in the areas of ethylene oxide sterilization, environmental monitoring, and microbiological methods.
- Handles routine out of specification test results.
- Begins understanding of data analysis of sterilization processes.
- Participate in audits.
- Ensures correct documentation linkage flow for microbiologically related documents.
- Writes new or updates current microbiologically related documents.
- Maintains understanding of applicable standards and applies them to qualifications and test methods.
- Writes protocols and reports for qualifications for sterilization and microbiological test methods including writing appropriate validation protocols, performing or overseeing validations for new technologies, equipment, and/or test methods, and creating documentation for implementation.
- Provides training to laboratory technicians on new equipment or new test procedures.
- Provides training in the areas of sterilization validation and sterilization processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Microbiology or related science, or a Bachelor Degree and experience in the field of microbiology.
- Two to three years in a medical device, medical, pharmaceutical, food industry, or related industry (FDA controlled) preferred.
- Two to three years in microbiology and/or sterilization preferred.
Voca: The Spirit of Work