QA Project Specialist
100 Abbott Park Road North Chicago, Illinois 60064
Voca has an immediate opening available for a QA Project Specialist in Abbott Park, IL! Interested candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at email@example.com and call 952-303-8107.
- Creates and maintains data, documentation and systems to track, monitor, and support the supplier management program.
- Corresponds with suppliers regarding inquiries and completion of documentation required by company policies and procedures, such as quality agreements, expectations, etc.
- Uses discretion in escalating unusual product performance issues, collaborates with other functional areas to discuss and resolve.
- Participates in product improvement teams, strategic program development, risk assessments and other analytical teams responsible for the improvement of products and regulatory issues.
- This position requires a very high degree of technical competence and communicative ability in order to receive, evaluate, investigate and respond to internal customers' questions and requests.
- Interfaces with several multi-functional areas, such as Research and Development, Quality Assurance, Legal, and Purchasing to document, review, and resolve supplier performance issues.
- Creates supplier exception report rate documentation for global review with US and international manufacturing facilities.
- Maintains the global approved supplier listing, communicates discrepancies to manufacturing plants and management, and provides solutions to address gaps/discrepancies.
- Conducts Label information reviews and collaborates with the labeling group to assure accuracy of ingredient allergen information.
- Provides support to management for event planning, meeting scheduling/planning/preparation, report preparation, correspondence/communications, and tracking department projects and timelines.
- B.S. degree in science, business or technical related field to perform all aspects of the job.
- 5-7 years of customer support, business, or project planning experience preferred.
- A high degree of interpersonal relations skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and stress common to office environments.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and analytical thinking.
- Must be able to deal effectively with problems and customers.
- Must have knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and requirements for infant formula and nutritional products.
- Must have Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, Access, and Lotus.
Voca: The Spirit of Work