1239 E BELTLINE AVE NE Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Voca has an immediate opening available for a QA Analyst in Grand Rapids, MI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Ashley Felten at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 952.303.8116. Thanks!
- Under minimal supervision, responsible for the testing of Health projects and initiatives, to ensure high quality solutions for patients and members.
- Gains an in-depth understanding of the business applications and product functionality to be tested, and then develops, implements and evaluates test strategies, specifications and models.
- Contributes to the design of Production from a testability standpoint.
- Adapts to changing requirements/processes and develops common reusable test plans for custom and vendor applications. Provides expertise in understanding what to test, as well as how it should be tested.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal), with a passion for product quality; feels at home as part of a highly productive team.
o 4+ years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in the field
o Experience working with health plans
o Experience in software quality assurance and/or software development on both the front-end (web) and back-end (integration/database) technologies
o Experience with SQL and data analysis
o Experience with software design
o Experience with automated software testing tools
Voca: The Spirit of Work