5565 Glenridge Connector, N.E. Atlanta, Georgia 30342
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Project Manager in Atlanta, GA! If you are interested please forward your resume to Tareyl Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org and call direct at 952-303-8177 . Thanks!
- The PMO Project Manager is responsible for delivering enterprise-wide medium projects or components/phases of larger, more complex projects, on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will manage and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from requirements to implementation. The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and leadership skills. Minimum of 5 years of project management experience is preferred.
Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Solid analytical, problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection.
Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection.
Ability to identify risks, issues, and alternatives, developing contingency plans as appropriate.
Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities.
Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.
Knowledge of product/software development processes preferred.
Effective communication skills and the ability to present succinctly in a variety of internal communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science (or equivalent project management experience)
- Project Management experience required
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft applications including MS Project, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to influence those not under direct management
- Ability to think / work independently
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to strict deadlines required
Skills: 3 - 5 Years Experience working with :
MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
1. Project Management (including project scoping, planning, scheduling and execution) collaboration with team members to execute on plan and proactively manage risks and issues while also escalating as needed
2. Understanding of Payroll Processes
3. Banking Knowledge
4. General IT Knowledge
5. Communication (Written and Verbal) including preparing and presenting executive updates
6. Business Analysis
Nice to Haves:
1. Routing and BIN Transfer knowledge
2. Previous experience with project managing a BIN transfer
3. Experience with Process Improvement
4. PMP Certification
Voca: The Spirit of Work