3428 Lakeridge PL NW Rochester, Minnesota 55901
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Project Coordinator in Rochester, MN! Interested candidates forward current resume to Chad Miller at email@example.com and call 952-303-8107.
- Collaborate with the leaders in administrating post sale and project onboarding activities.
- Be the customer’s main point of contact to ensure all their questions and concerns are addressed.
- Establish and maintain readiness, configuring, testing and closure timelines.
- Provide leadership, scheduling and management for small to medium sized solution deliverables to existing customers.
- Partner with sales engineers, software engineers and development teams to provide quality services and solutions.
- Educate existing customers on software features and functionality as needed.
- Minimize risk of quality re work and scope creep within projects, keeping them on time and on budget.
- Comfortable learning new technology and discussing technology with our existing customers.
- 3+ years in Customer Success, Project Management or a Software Support role.
- Outstanding ability to develop relationships.
- Highly organized self-starter and multi-tasker that runs towards opportunities.
- Has an engaging personality, a track record of success in customer service, and a passion for what they do.
- Possesses a strong understanding of customer success / project management.
- Is adept at multi-tasking and can effortlessly manage a wide range of tasks.
- Makes sure that each customer feels important and valued and will ensure that their deliverables are provided in an appropriate timeline.
- Not afraid to ask questions of the team around them
- Has a sense of urgency and should not be afraid of technology.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills; speaks and performs concisely, calmly and confidently.