610 Opperman Dr Eagan, Minnesota 55123
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Project Coordinator in Eagan, MN! If you are interested please email Kaley Fuller at email@example.com or call 347-293-2560
The publishing coordinator will provide support for online and print publications in a variety of legal practice areas and will assist team members with legal research, quality checks and basic editing tasks.
- Performs internet and Westlaw research, identifying trends and cases of note, creating alerts and communicating with team members as appropriate.
- Engages in editorial activities, reviewing content and associated print elements to conform to style and layout standards, updating published content in publication system and communicating with team members to maintain editorial publishing schedules and quality standards.
- Demonstrates exceptional editorial judgment and attention to detail.
- Verifies own work and that of other staff as required for accuracy and completeness, and ensures that the information is properly presented and organized.
- Coordinates and executes production activities including scheduling, preparation of content sets and updating content as needed.
- Acts as a resource for others in handling editorial and production issues.
- Develops knowledge of our Legal publications and products related to the employee's responsibilities.
- Demonstrates competence on company-specific systems necessary to perform job functions.
- Collaborates with a wide-range of internal contacts including but not limited to Content Strategy & Editorial, Manufacturing, and Technology departments.
- Successful candidates may take on basic writing assignments over time
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years of experience in online or print news and/or publishing preferred
- Knowledge of U.S. legal system, AP Style and/or newswriting preferred
- Technological fluency essential, including solid experience with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe and cloud-based applications, and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts required
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational and prioritization skills required
- Must be collaborative and team-oriented
Voca: The Spirit of Work