Product Quality Engineer
3200 Lakeside Drive Santa Clara, California 95054
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Product Quality Engineer in Santa Clara, CA! Interested candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8107.
- Responsible for failure analysis for medical devices (Mitra clip) and complaint investigation into the device.
- Will do analysis on the physical device, collaborate with other techs/engineers to see if there’s anything they can identify with the physical device that would have caused the complaint.
- Serves as the primary contact for engineering support of In-Process Inspectors.
- Supports production efforts and process improvements (trend analysis, process validation, SPC).
- Coordinates In-Process MRB activities.
- Supports Quality Systems (perform audits, SOP improvement, training, CAPA investigations).
- Ensures from the Quality prospective the transfer of new products from R&D to Production.
- Supports Statistical Techniques and SPC interpretation.
- Presents PPR and Management Review.
- Will be working in a biohazard environment.
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in ME, IE or equivalent.
- Mechanical or Industrial degrees are most preferred. Other engineering/science degrees are next in line. Need someone heavy on engineering side.
- Med device experience is preferred, not looking for aerospace exp. Could be open to Pharma or Biomedical background.
- Wants 2 years or more of failure analysis experience and CAPA experience in relation to failure recreation.
Voca: The Spirit of Work