45 West 10th Street St. Paul , Minnesota 55102
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Pharmacy Technician professionals in St. Paul, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Elizabeth "Izzy" Merrill at firstname.lastname@example.org and call her at 952-303-8123. Thanks!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Dispenses and distributed medications in accurate and timely manner while adhering to departmental policies and procedures and regulatory agencies (e.g., Minnesota Board of Pharmacy, Joint Commission, CMS).
- Fills and labels new medication orders accurately and within departmental time standards.
- Accurately fills and exchanges patient medication drawers.
- Prepares sterile products (both non-hazardous and hazardous) using appropriate aseptic technique while adhering to USP 797 requirements.
- Performs automated dispensing cabinet restocking duties to ensure the quality and appropriate quantity of medications are stocked.
- Performs bulk compounding and packaging duties to ensure an uninterrupted supply of medications while adhering to USP 795 requirements and Minnesota Board of Pharmacy Rules.
- Maintains neat and clean work area to promote patient safety and infection control.
JOB SPECIFIC DETAILS
- Day, Evening, and Overnight Shifts Available
- Day Shifts and Every Other Weekend
- Evening Shifts and Every Other Weekend
- Overnight Shifts (Thursday through Wednesday – 7/70 Schedule)
- 3-Month Contract / Potential for Full Time Employment Conversion or Contract Extension
- Required to work 3-4 holidays per year
- One (1) year of Pharmacy experience
- One (1) to Three (3) years of Hospital Pharmacy experience, preferred
- Registered Tech (RPhT)
- MN Board of Pharmacy
- Basic Computer Skills
- MN Board of Pharmacy
- Registered Technician (RPhT)
- Certified Pharmacy Tech (CPhT), preferred
- Trade or Vocational Certification of Completion of an ASHP accredited Pharmacy Technician Training -OR- Combination of Education and experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work