Patient Experience Representative
13400 East Shea Boulevard Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Patient Experience Representative in Scottsdale, AZ! Interested candidates will reach out to Lukas Allen at email@example.com, direct line 952-303-8108.
- Position Overview: (Major Functions and Non-Essential Functions):
The Patient Experience Representative serves as an intake specialist and liaison between the patients/family members. Responsible to answer the phone line as assigned, document and address concerns, and facilitate communication to resolve perceived concerns or questions for the benefit of both the patient and the Clinic. The Patient Experience Representative may be assigned to other duties and responsibilities to facilitate effective resolution of patient concerns and processing of complaints, grievances, compliments and suggestions. Provides customer service support in a variety of operational functions.
- Minimum Education and/or Experience Required: (Education Requirements and Experience):
High School diploma or equivalent required. Minimum of two years works experience in healthcare setting or customer service experience such as a call center, administrative or physician's office, appointment scheduler or retail/service industry.
- Additional Experience and/or Qualifications: (Has Achieved Competency in the Following Areas, Job Knowledge and Additional Considerations):
Two years of post-secondary education preferred. Must display strong relationship centered interpersonal skills: listening, speaking, rapport building, empathy, conflict resolution, facilitation, problem solving and crisis intervention.
- Must have strong documentation and data entry skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, as appropriate, and in collaboration with the Patient Experience team, physicians, administrators, support supervisors, allied health staff, and Patient Financial Services. Confidentiality, professionalism, and organizational skills required.
- Able to tolerate an ambiguous, fast-paced, demanding and constantly changing work environment. Must possess information systems technology
- skills: Microsoft Word, Midas Plus, EMR, and Internet/Intranet.