Patient Account Representative
221 W Madison St Eau Claire, MN 54703
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Patient Account Representative in Eau Claire, WI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Zac Roberson at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 952-303-8132. Thanks!
- Position Overview: (Major Functions and Non-Essential Functions):
To review, prepare, and submit patient claims to third party payers according to established policies and guidelines set forth by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and contractual requirements.
- Sorting through electronic faxes and determining what type of work it is and filtering to the right work basket. Working denial and approval prior authorizations by notifying the appropriate party of outcome.
- Work well with co-workers to reach daily goals.
- Minimum Education and/or Experience Required: (Education Requirements and Experience):
- Experience in a medical field of study or a minimum of two years’ experience in a medical office setting.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate basic computer and office equipment.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Practices persistence, persuasiveness, and diplomacy.
- Ability to prioritize workflow.
- Pharmacy technician background preferred
- Good typing skills (very important)