8001 Bruceville Rd, UHS Hospital-Sacramento Sacramento, California 95823
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Outpatient Clinician in Sacramento, CA! If you are interested please email Kaley Fuller at email@example.com or call 347-293-2560
- The Outpatient Clinician is responsible for providing treatment and case management activities to the patient, which may include individual and group therapy, linkage with community resources, and discharge planning.
- Experience: A minimum of one (1) year direct clinical experience in a psychiatric or mental health setting preferred.
- Experience in patient assessment, family motivation, treatment planning discharge planning and communication with external review organizations or comparable license preferred.
- Knowledge of medical necessity and documentation standards preferred.
- Education: Masters Degree from an accredited college or university in social work, mental health or a related field required.
- Licensure: LCSW, MFT, LPCC - License required.
- Monday- Friday from 9-230. Need someone 2-3 days week, preferably Mondays, Tuesdays, and possibly Wednesdays to work between 6-8 hours.
Voca: The Spirit of Work